Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Beau's Wedding and other things in our life!

Beau and Jessica were married on 6/7/08. We are so excited that Jessica is in our family now, she has made Beau so happy and we love them both. You can go to http://www.beckyearlphotography.com/ and click on the "blog" link to view pictures from theis wonderful day!

We have also been trying to get pregnant for 14 months and last month we found out that I haven't been ovulating even though all of my blood tests showed that I was. I had been on Clomid for 5 months by this time. This month they put me on 3 clomid pills and then last week I got a shot of Pergonal and then on Monday my ultrasound showed that only one follice was large enough for ovulation. So they gave me a shot of Profasi and sent us on our way, we had 36 hours to conceive:) Fun times! Anyways... we are saying our prayers and hopefully we will have good news next month.

13 comments:

Grace said...

So I wanna hear about Nate's dad. But I guess that's my own fault since I never called you back. Sorry :( I still love you though Katie.

Jordan and Jodi said...

I wanted to see the pictures but I never found them? I went to that website and clicked on clients but nothing happened? We'll pray for you too---let us know.

Danielle said...

Wow, talk about pressure!!! Sorry things are sucky right now. You're such a great mom - I'm praying for you.

The Leavitt Family said...

cute pics of the wedding! sorry we had to miss it! Let us know how things are going...or if you need any more shots since i'm pro :)

alexis said...

yeah, i figured you were busy, but now i know you were busy "getting busy". so, good luck with that, and i'm sure it will all work out!

Requel said...

Yeah good luck to ya. Hope you made good use of those 36 hours!!

Rachel said...

Gosh freaking dang it Katie, you are fuller of hormones than a 12 year old boy!

Tricia G said...

Oh Katie! I'm sure that's hard and I hope that works out for you guys.

Candace said...

Katie, I feel so bad for you. I know it has been a struggle for you guys. I will keep you in my prayers.

Grace said...

supercute new layout!

Blissful & Domestic said...

I love your background where did you get it form? super cute!

Blissful & Domestic said...

and you are in our prayers we are sending baby vibes your way.

Amy Rindy said...

Good luck, Kate! Hope you enjoyed those 36 hours!