Saturday, November 29, 2008

In memory of Chad England

My brother Chad was killed in a motorcycle accident on Tuesday night. He was the best big brother to me, he was very protective and always wanted to make sure that I was happy. He will surely be missed. He was great at so many things, everything outdoors and was an awesome father and husband. I love you Chad!


Motorcyclist, 29, killed in Highway 95 crash A 29-year-old motorcyclist was killed after a motorcycle accident with a sport utility vehicle on U.S. Highway 95 near Craig Road Tuesday night November 25, 2008. Shortly before 10 p.m., Chad England of Las Vegas was riding a 2008 Harley-Davidson north when a 2002 Ford sport utility vehicle was traveling ahead of England and changed lanes. England crossed the left lane and entered the left paved shoulder. The right side of the motorcycle struck the left rear side of the Ford, officials said. England was thrown from the motorcycle. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Please go to www.chadengland.blogspot.com to leave any comments or memories that you may have of him. Thank you to all that have supported our family during this time.

18 comments:

Rachel said...

He is so handsome.

Requel said...

Katie, again, I'm so so so sorry for your loss. I wish I had known Chad better. I'm glad we were able to all get together last Thanksgiving. Lots of love at this time.

MARCHANT FAMILY said...

Katie,
If there is anything that you or your family needs just let me know. I heard about it on Wed. and wanted to call you but i thought it was best to let you just be with your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Love
Holly

K said...

KATIE!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!!!! That's terrible news. I hope that you can have some peace in some way. I'll pray for your family! Love ya! Kali

Rachel B said...

Katie, I was so shocked and saddened by the news. I can't even imagine, my prayers are with you all at this time. Love you

Jonelle Hughes said...

Katie and Family- I am so sorry for your loss! May peace and love surround you at this time. I lost my older brother 13 years ago. They are always missed, but the experience of losing him, still teaches me many lessons and has brought many blessings. I hope that for you too.
Much Love-

Marisa said...

Katie I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Danielle said...

Katie - I am so so sorry for this huge loss in your family. Y'all are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya.

Nicole Cave said...

Katie I love the blog and everything on it. The music video is fitting...all the pictures are great...I am so sad for all of you guys...I keep thinking, "what if it were one of my siblings...and I get all teared up." You guys are a great family...now he will just have to continue watching out for you guys from above. XOXO

Tia J said...

Katie I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in our prayer.

Kim said...

The service was great today. It was so nice to hear all the great stories about Chad. He sure had a big effect on his family and friends. He was loved by so many people, because he was such an amazing person. You must be so proud to be his sister.

Jamie Smith said...

I wish we could have been there for your family today. Our prayers are with you.

Amy Rindy said...

I'm so sad I couldn't be there for the funeral. I hope everything went well. Love you!

Wendy said...

Oh, Katie. I am so sorry to hear about this. You and your family will be in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Your family are in our prayers. If there is anything we can do please let us know.

Damien Stepick said...

I meant to say "your family members"... we are thinking about everyone... bests to you all during this difficult time.

alexis said...

katie i'm so sorry for your loss. you guys will be in our prayers.

Camille said...

what a good looking guy. That is so sad and so awful! I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine!
We had fun with Ava today. Noah fought a lot with her, I hope she isn't scarred!! LOL If she picked up anything of his he'd try to snatch it away and she'd put up the biggest fight! LOL
Amytime though really, we love her!