Monday, August 25, 2008

This is me ranting...

I am so tired of flaky people, if you say you are going to do something... please do it. Don't say you can help when you can't!!!

That's all for now!

UPDATE:

Sorry this rant had nothing to do with my babysitters. I have just had a stressful day trying to find Nate a place to live in Utah and I needed to vent for a second! I am fine now though. My husband is probably going to have to camp out for a couple days at a camp ground, because he has no place else to stay until next Wednesday! So, anyways... it has just been a little stressful getting things started up there for Nate.

Oh yeah... I guess that I should announce that Nate got a job in Vernal, Utah and he is there now, started his job today. I am going to stay in Vegas until the end of the year, and then Ava and I will join him. So I am basically a single mom for 4 months and Ava is being watched while I work by a couple people in our ward.

17 comments:

Laura Howe said...

how are you doing Katie? :)

Laura Howe said...

how are you doing Katie? :)

Heather Bell said...

I hope your babysitter didn't fall through, but I am guessing it isn't that....Hang in there!

Brock & Sara Bingham said...

I love ranting. Here's mine. SINCE WHEN DO MORTGAGE COMPANIES MAKE YOU READ A 100 PAGE BOOK AND TAKE AN EXAM BEFORE THEY'LL ALLOW YOU TO CLOSE ON A LOAN!? GAY! i just wasted 3 hrs of my life.

Danielle said...

Wow, that's a whole lotta change in your life! Hang in there!!

The Johnsons said...

Wow! A lot going on... too much going... too much stress. Go get a massage or take time to yourself for a while. POOR GIRL!! Sorry. Call anytime!

Heather Bay said...

Hey Katie- I saw your post on Wendy's blog. I know it's been awhile, but this is Heather R. from LVA. I just wanted to say hi! I was just thinking about you the other day because you were the one who showed me how to use a hair dryer to straighten my hair when we were on a band trip.

Marisa said...

Hope things are moving a bit smoother now. Take care!

Requel said...

Wow Vernal huh. That's quite a difference from Vegas. What an experience. Good luck!!

Tia J said...

Good for you guys! Congrats on the job Nate and Katie hang in there. This too shall pass!

Leigh said...

I am so sorry, Katie! What a mess. You have every right to vent! And thank you for sharing.. my crazy day seems less stressful because at least I don't have to live in a camp ground. haha Poor, Nate. Poor you!! So, thank you!

Steve, Misti, Madison, and Mason said...

That is so stressful, I am sorry.

Natali McKee said...

I grew up in Vernal till I was 7. On our way there we always stop at a shake place called "Granny's" We love it. Good luck with everything.

K said...

Oh heavens!!! Ridiculous...how is your hubby doing? Vernal, Utah! I lived there for 8 years as a kid and then moved to Vegas. Crazy, that you'll be a dino girl.

=) Kali Mass ey
P.S. Man, you are one creative girl!!!

Heather said...

Katie, I am so glad Nate got a job! Good luck with the single mom thing. I feel like one often, so if you get in a bind feel free to call.

Jessica said...

Hey Katie

Beau and I say hello and we love you! You're an amazing woman and a great madre. We are both so excited for Nate and his new J-O-B, although I know it must me dang hard for you to be apart.
Anyways, keep-on-keepin'-on
P.S. we loved seeing you all at the cabin!

Stacey said...

Be nice Katie.