Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just some random pictures... Ava helped me make some banana bread about a month ago. This was the first time that I gave up some control (even if it made a mess) and let her "help."

We are trying to potty train and the other night, she had her pull up off and then put Nate's shoes on, I couldn't resist taking a picture of her bare bum in his shoes...priceless!

I realized the other day that I hadn't taken any pictures since Christmas, so I brought the camera with me to play at the park, since we had such great weather. She has so much fun at the park and is so daring and brave, it makes me a little nervous. She thinks that she is one of the big kids and tries to copy what they do.





2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ava has a cute bum, ha ha! Her hair is getting way long.

P.S. We miss you guys!

Wendy said...

I love naked baby bum pictures. We have a zillion of Julianne's.