Monday, October 5, 2009

Some of my latest baking projects...

Jessica, my sister in law had her baby shower 2 weekends ago and the theme was apples and fall colors. Holly and I decided to make brownie bites that looked like apples and a apple spice cake that had fall colored daisies on it, I also decided to dip some cookies in red candy coating! It turned out really cute I was really happy with them.

It was Chad's birthday on Sept. 24th so Holly and I decided to make a cake for his birthday. He loved black so this was the perfect cake for him.

The heart cake is from my fondant class. I just wanted it to be bright and fun!

My dads bday was Sept. 1 so Holly and I made pistacchio cupcakes, they were yummy. We brought them up to the cabin with us to celebrate his day!

And the pink strawberry cake is one I made for my office, it was strawberry lemonade flavor, really yummy!

Oh yeah and Nate's birthday cake. He is a Dallas Cowboy fan so I made this just for him! He loved it and Ava was so excited to show him it as soon as he walked in the door!

I have had a lot of fun doing these cakes, it is something that I have recently enjoyed doing!








3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Wow! you have a real talent for that!

Darci Buhl said...

Where are you taking your fondant class?!? I just finished a cake decorating class and want to take that one next! Isn't it so much fun? And your girls are totally darling:)

Laura Howe said...

you're crazy, and talented. I can't imagine how much time a cake like that would take. Not I said Laura. I'll eat it though. :)