Sunday, May 16, 2010

Holly's baby shower!

My family threw Holly a shower this weekend. It turned out so cute. I realized that I LOVE throwing parties! The theme was "She's about to POP!" We had, popcorn chicken, fruit pops and veggie pops (shishkabobs), sandwich pops, blow pops, ring pops, tootsie pops, and 4 kinds of popcorn; white chocolate, butter, caramel balls and kettle corn. We also played a baby lottery game, pop the balloon game and guessing the candy in the bottle game. I made tissue paper pom poms, a banner and a lollipop topiary (the picture turned out blurry). My sister Heather designed all of the labels on the food, the soda pop and the thanks you's, which were Pop rocks in a cellaphane bag to put more candy on them, (I don't have a picture) they said "thanks for popping by!" Oh yeah and I made cake pops. I also made the caramel popcorn and white chocolate, so easy!

All in all the shower turned out great with great frineds and family to share it with. I can't wait to plan my next party...Harley's birthday!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi!,I love your writing very so much! percentage we communicate more approximately your
article on AOL? I need an expert in this space to
resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Taking a look ahead to look you.


Here is my page best diet plan